Hey everyone, today I am going to teach you how to make fresh yummy home made pan pizza.
- Pizza base - 1
- Green Chilly - 1
- Onion - 1/2
- Capsicum - 1/2
- Tomato - 1/2
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Mozzarella Cheese - 125gms (Shreaded)
- Red Chilly - 1/4 tsp
- Pizza Seasoning
- Jalapeno - 4 to 6 rings
- Chop all the vegetables (either in dice or in slices)
- Add Salt, Red chilly and Pizza Seasoning to the vegetables.
- Now heat the pan on slow flame.
- Place the pizza base on the pan, top side facing the pan, and let it cook till turns light brown.
- Now flip the pizza base and apply a layer of ketchup on top of it.
- Now apply a layer of Mozzarella Cheese and place all the vegetables on top.
- Now cover it with another layer of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Now cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 1-2 minutes till the cheese melts and the base turns golden brown on slow flame.