Palak (Spinach)- 250 gms. (Fine Chopped)
All purpose flour (Atta)- 2 medium bowls
Oil- 2 tsp
Caron Seeds (Ajwain)- 1/2 tsp
Salt- 1/2 tsp
Red Chilly Powder- 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida- 2 pinches
Chat Masala- 3/4 tsp
Green Chilly- 2 (Fine Chopped)
Oil- For cooking
- Take flour in a big bowl and add spinach,salt, red chilly powder, carom seeds, asafoetida, chat masala, green chilly and 2 tsp oil. Now mix it properly and make a dow with the help of water if required.
- Now take small part of this dow and make small ball and role it with roller, apply little bit oil and fold it again and make a ball and role it again in round or squire shape.
- Now place it on the hot griddle and cook it from both sides and apply some oil on the paratha, cook this until crisp.
- Do the same with remaining dow.
- Serve this hot with chutney or your choice of vegetable.