Rice- 1/2 bowl
Milk- 1 Ltr.
Almonds- 12 pieces (Chopped)
Makhana- 15 pieces (Fried)
Cardamoms- 3 pieces (Crushed)
Sugar- 3/4 Bowl
- Wash the rice and Soak them for 1 hour.
- Now boil the Milk and then add Rice and Saffron.
- Now simmer the gas and cook it until the rice are starting to break up.
- cook it around 15 minutes and put Sugar and cook it until milk is thick.
- Now add all the nuts (Raisins, Almonds, Makhanas and Cardamoms) and cook for more 5 minutes.
- And remove the vessel from the stove and enjoy it.
- you can enjoy it either hot or chilled.